Berta Abellan, the one that never stops! And at the same time she transmits you peace and knowledge in her exhaustive evaluation and physiotherapy treatment.
She has been training kick boxing all her life and loves to travel. She is a physiotherapist trained at the University Ramon Llull, Blanquerna and since then she doesn’t stop taking courses in therapeutic exercise, musculoskeletal injuries, neurology, preventive physiotherapy
and much more.
With no doubt, her energy and enthusiasm characterize her. She brings out the best in others. She will always help you to move better and without pain and above all with a global vision of the body and health.
Passions: traveling and learning about new cultures, nature and climbing.
- Degree in Physiotherapy (Universitat Blanquerna, Barcelona)
- Course Pilates ground Method for physiotherapists.
- Update on lumbar and cervical pain: diagnosis, manual therapy and therapeutic exercise.
- ACL injuries and other traumatic injuries of the knee
- Assessment and treatment of CMD: craniomandibular dysfunction.