PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND OSTEOPATH
“Everything Jenifer does reflects her never-ending energy and positive attitude towards life. She’s very open and attentive to details. She definitely knows how to help you!”
As a physiotherapist trained at Ramon Llull University, and an osteopath with the studies from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, I’m treating a human body as a single interrelated entity, and not just handling a specific problem locally. I specialize in musculo-skeletal injuries, visceral and cranial disorders. My patients range from athletes and pregnant women to older adults.
- Physiotherapist, Ramón Llull University. Blanquerna University of Nursing and Physiotherapy. Barcelona. Spain.
- Master in Osteopathy, Gimbernat University, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Specialization course in temporomandibular disorders and orofacial pain at the Mézierèrs Institute of Barcelona.
- Global Active Stretching in health and sports performance at the National Institute of Physical Education of Catalonia.
- Intensive course in pilates techniques instruction, Clínica Bersant. Santiago de Chile.
- International course of the Mulligan concept at Universidad de los Andes. Santiago de Chile.
- Rational Acupuncture for Physiotherapists in structural pathology. OMPHIS Institute. Barcelona.
- International Kinesiology Course: Ankle and Foot Dysfunctions. Evaluation, kinesthetic treatment and orthoses. Professor: Michael T. Gross, PT, PhD. Med’s Sport Clinic. Santiago de Chile.
- Sports Medicine and Sports Science Conference: biomechanics, most frequent injuries and treatment in the golf discipline. Med’s Sports Clinic. Santiago de Chile.
- Specific adjustment techniques. Professor: Joan Parera. FIOS, Barcelona.
- Jenny McConnell Day, FISIOFORMACION, Barcelona.