JENIFER ROMERO GÓMEZ
659 884 200 – 93 280 85 71
Av. Constitució, num. 152, 08860, Castelldefels
Data of the center’s DPD: email@example.com
1) To manage queries received by e-mail to contact the user.
2) Manage inquiries received by contact form to contact the user.
3) Manage appointments received by form.
4) Manage gifts (sessions and/or treatments).
1) The user that provides personal data through the e-mail of “FisioBalance”, is voluntarily providing personal data.
2) Web page forms: explicit consent of the interested party.
3) Appointment request forms: explicit consent of the interested party.
4) Gift management forms: explicit consent of the data subject.
Consultations: for a period of 1 year from the last consultation.
For tax and accounting management: personal data will be kept in compliance with the applicable legal statute of limitations.
1) Data entered in e-mails by the data subject himself or his legal representative.
2) Web page form contacts: the data subject or his/her legal representative.
3) Appointment request form contacts: the interested party or his/her legal representative.
4) Gift management form: the data subject himself/herself or his/her legal representative.
We do not transfer data to third parties.
We do not make international transfers with your data.
Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of processing and portability of personal data, as explained in the corresponding section.
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the breakdown of sections below (second informative layer).
In accordance with these regulations, we need to have your authorization and consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, so that below, we indicate all the details of interest to you regarding how we perform these processes, for what purposes, that other entities may have access to your data and what your rights are.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
We inform you that JENIFER ROMERO GÓMEZ (hereinafter “Fisio Balance”) is the owner of the website fisiobalance.cat, with DNI 38.135.776-M and address at Av. Constitució, num. 152, 08860, Castelldefels. You can contact her by the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose: What’s the purpose of us processing your personal data?
In “Fisio Balance” we process the information you provide to manage the consultations received as well as to manage appointments and gifts. The personal information you provide us through e-mails or via the forms on the website will be kept confidential and protected. In no case will it be destined or used for other purposes, nor will it be given to third parties without your consent, in accordance with the principles of RGPD 679/2016 and L.O. 3/2018. To comply with the various legal provisions, we have established different levels of security to protect the personal data provided to us, having adopted all the technical measures at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and manipulation of such personal data.
Legitimation: What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Conservation. How long do we keep your data?
We use your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above. Unless there is a legal obligation or requirement, the expected retention periods are:
- Consultations: for a period of one year from the last consultation.
- For tax and accounting management: personal data will be kept in compliance with the applicable legal statute of limitations
Origin: How did we obtain your data?
E-mail: the person himself/herself or his/her legal representative.
Contact form: Identifying information: mame and surname, e-mail and telephone number.
You can also decide whether you wish to receive information by e-mail by ticking the corresponding validation box.
Appointment request form:
- If you are a non-registered user: name and surname, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you are a registered user: ID, e-mail and telephone.
Gift management form: name, surname, company, address, telephone, e-mail, data to be included in the gift card.
Visiting the “Fisio Balance” website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself/herself
“Fisio Balance” expressly forbids minors under eighteen years of age to provide Personal Data without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. If you are under eighteen years of age and do not have such consent, do not provide Personal Data to “Fisio Balance” or use our services.
Our entity adopts the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the security and privacy of your data, avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, depending on the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Among others, the following measures stand out:
- Ensure the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data in case of sensitive data.
Whom will your data be communicated to?
This data will be processed by “Fisio Balance”, we do not disclose data to third parties.
Rights. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The current data protection regulations protect you in a series of rights in relation to the use we make of your personal data. Each and every one of your rights is unipersonal and non-transferable, that is to say, they (rights) can only be exercised by the owner of the data, after verifying his or her identity.
Below, we indicate which rights you have:
- Request ACCESS to your personal data
- Request the RECTIFICATION of your data
- Request the DELETION or elimination of your data (right to be “forgotten”)
- LIMIT or OPPOSE the use we make of your data
- Right to PORTABILITY of your data in case of telecommunications or internet services.
- Right to WITHDRAW your consent at any time.
- The right to file a data protection CLAIM with the Supervisory Authority: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition, portability and withdrawal of your consent, you can do so as follows:
In person or by email at:
JENIFER ROMERO GÓMEZ
Av. Constitució, num. 152, 08860, Castelldefels
In addition to your rights, if you believe that your data is not being collected or processed in accordance with current Data Protection regulations, you may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. Its contact details are indicated below:
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001, Madrid.
Consent and acceptance